Service Engineer - NL
Geplaatst op 5 oktober 2020
A part of the Quadient Group facilitates parcel management.
We are the only global operator present from end to end of the logistics chain: from preparation, through to dispatch and delivery.
The Automated Packaging Solutions product line (APS) develops innovative packing equipment for logistics and e-commerce. Its revolutionary CVP-Impack and CVP-Everest continuous packing systems customizes each parcel to the three-dimensional shape and volume of its content, avoiding the need to use filling material and reducing parcel bulk by as much as 50% compared with standard packages.
In order to further grow the business, we are looking for a:
Service Engineer (fulltime)
The service engineer of the European service team, based in the Netherlands, executes projects with customers for new APS installation in Europe, coordinates the Field Service activities for an assigned installed base and provides Field service activities where necessary. You will directly report to the Sales and Operations Director APS Europe based in Drachten, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering or Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 year work experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical equipment (mechatronics) or proven to function on this level
- Willingness to travel (mainly in Europe) and must possess a valid driver’s license
- Project management and organizing skills
- Detail oriented and stress resistant
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch is required, German is preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Innovative and self-assured
- Decision making ability
- Customer project management (primary contact, site planning, customization functional requirement document)
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of Automatic Packaging Solutions Systems
- Perform hands-on remote and on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs (including upgrades, modifications)
- Provide on-site training to the customers
- Support requests and issue management
- Spares Management towards end customer
- Keep close contact with various disciplines of the APS team.
- Supporting pre-sales activities.
- Develop additional documentation for product release, training and maintenance (KCMS)
- You’ll work in a rotating on-call schedule ( 2nd level Stand-by duty)
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on www.packagingbyquadient.com. If you have additional questions, please contact Sieta Woudman, 0512-589300.
« Naar overzicht
Neem contact op